trying to decide if I really should go to Eugene or not. I miss my family tons. Even though I have 3 days off a week, I still dont hardly find the time off enough time to do alot. Which makes me stick around here for days. I do have alot of laundry to catch up on and I really feel like I should do that first.
We are all getting over being sick, im really thankful for that. We still have a couple of plugged noses but overrall, im happy that its almost all the way gone!
Another thing to do this year is get brody signed up for preschool. He will be 4 this year, and I would love it for him to have some more interaction with kids. He use to have tons of interaction and now he is very limited due to chris and I's working schedule. He asks if he can go to school all the time, and I feel bad that I haven't enrolled him sooner. Better late than never I should say.
Jess
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment