Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I have to admit, i definitely forget about my blog. It seems these days are crazy busy. But when isn't life right? A few months have flown by and I seem to have forgotten to update everyone.

Everything is well, We are approaching almost 5 years old with brody, and I tell you... he has the attitude that make some people cringe. With the daily needs to be met with him, I have come to realize.... He is smart. Maybe even book smart. He's writing letter's, talks in spanish (numbers) and is an excellent artist. He will be heading to school in september of this coming year, and Im going to be the mom that cries. Oh well.

I, on the other hand have been at a wonderful job i love, i work with great people and my residents are so sweet. The thought of being helpful in a time of need is reassuring.... even though they can't do it themselves anymore, they are counting on you.

After many things in the past couple of months, I have started routine doctor appointments to see what is wrong with my body. I am going in every week, its getting expensive but Im looking forward to some good news.

Till next time, much love.
Jess

No comments: